Medical Malpractice for SpecialistInfo Members
SpecialistInfo and Servca work closely to offer free advice regarding insurance coverage to all members working in Healthcare Industries.
Servca is an independently owned and managed Lloyd's of London brokerage rooted deep in London's heart. Created by Doctors, for Doctors, we are a Medical Malpractice specialist broker led by a team of healthcare industry experts.
Specialising in Healthcare, Servca has vast experience dealing with individual practitioners, medical entities, life sciences, clinical trials, pharmaceuticals, telemedicine, and more.
We are delighted to act as an exclusive Medical Malpractice and Risk Management partner to SpecialistInfo.
As partners, we will be offering SpecialistInfo members complimentary consultations, risk management, and insurance advice, as well as exclusive indemnity rates.
We help professionals all over the UK by providing insurance for various Healthcare Industries, including:
- Doctors, Nurses & General Surgery
- Specialists (Cardiologist, Ophthalmologist, Orthopaedics, Urologist, etc)
- Life Sciences, Clinical trials & Pharmaceuticals
- Medical SMEs (Private Practices, Doctor Surgeries, Clinics, etc.)
- Locum Work
- Medical Entities & Group Medical Indemnity
- Telemedicine & Medical technology
- Niche Risks
- Distressed & Refused Elsewhere Risks
We place hundreds of medical professionals each year, providing them with adequate coverage suited to their unique professional requirements.
Servca has special medical associations set up for those practitioners that want the benefits of both a medical union and quality insurance coverage that you can rely on.
However, we also do offer stand-alone indemnity options for all our clients. So, whether you are looking for medical union-styled benefits or not, we have the right coverage options for you.
So why contact Servca?
- Full and transparent communication
- Direct contact with a single broker dedicated to finding you a bespoke quotation
- Silent Review services for clients with insurance cover elsewhere
- Risk Management services for all clients
- Marketing resources explaining claims and how to avoid them
- Competitive quotations
- Specialise in distressed, niche and emergency enquiries
As medical practitioners, you deserve the absolute best indemnity coverage out there, so we settle for less than you deserve?
Please get in contact with us today! With an average turnaround time of 24-48 hours (with subject to risk complexity), we will have you covered in no time.
pdf | We understand that there may be many concerns regarding risk exposure so we have created an infographic explaining our claims risk mitigation process for telemedical services and organisations.