Medical Practitioner Insurance
Indemnity Insurance for Practitioners
As an independent specialist medical indemnity and healthcare intermediary – we cover all disciplines of registered medical professionals globally for medical indemnity coverage for individual practitioners or groups/associations.
Our policy coverage is unique in that we offer full ‘Union’ style coverage for medical practitioners, offering you a regulatory, employment and complaints helpline for unlimited legal support and guidance.
Our comprehensive insurance solution includes;
- Employment T&Cs of Service
- Advice on Employment grievance procedures
- Employment advice and representation in the employer disciplinary and capability process
- GMC hearings
- Tribunal support
- Professional Disciplinary Defence
- Defence against patient complaints
- Representation for trainees in ARCP appeals and in
- Legal Advice & Representative – complete with direct access to our dedicated legal advisors. Unlike our competitors, our Union Cover is not generic ‘Before-The-Event’ insurance policy – but a service designed and engineered by Servca to assist medical practitioners to have all of their insurance and union requirements under a single monthly affordable policy.
Benefits of working with Servca
High Quality Cover and Service We develop bespoke insurance solutions for our clients that are cost-effective and offer cover to protect our clients' interests, backed by 'A' rated insurers.
Contract-Certain Cover Unlike other providers, a policy from us will always protect you from negligence, covering you for any claim made during the active time of coverage, giving you complete piece of mind and security.
Market Comparisons We speak to all possible medical malpractice insurers and arrange a variety of quotes for you to consider so that you have different options to choose from.
Bound by FCA regulations and Treating the Client Fairly Everything we advise, do and commit to is regulated by the FCA and we obliged to always look out for the best interests of our clients.
No Excess In the vast majority of cases, you will have no excess to pay in the event of a claim.
Specialist Medical Indemnity Broker As pioneers in the healthcare liability insurance sector, we offer all our valued clients unrivalled advice and access to the world's largest insurance market (Lloyd's of London). Our Managing Director is a Medical Professional, so we fully understand your needs and tailor policies to suit you.